Because of the Lord's GREAT LOVE, we are not consumed, for his compassions NEVER fail.
They are new every morning; great is your FAITHFULNESS.
Lamentations 3:22-23



Thursday, January 27, 2011

the count down is on....



I missed last year for the first time in at least 8 years? We closed and moved into our new home the same weekend (plus it was my daughter's 9th bday)
I am so excited to go this year. If you have followed my blog at all over the past couple years you know that the blog named "Bring the Rain" is one of my favorites. (You can link to it from my blog list to the right)
This year Angie will be a speaker at WOF. I am thrilled!!!
She and I both experienced life changing events on the same day.
(Angie's was much bigger and deeper) but I've always felt a connection to her since that day.
Anyone else going???

No comments:

Post a Comment