Because of the Lord's GREAT LOVE, we are not consumed, for his compassions NEVER fail.
They are new every morning; great is your FAITHFULNESS.
Lamentations 3:22-23



Monday, December 20, 2010

Home for the Holidays





This past weekend we packed the car and headed home for the weekend. It's be so long since I have been home for a good visit. I had the best time. We celebrated my mom's birthday and had a little Pre-Christmas celebration. My parent's always buy us fun Christmas pj's to wear on Christmas Eve and give them to us the weekend before....
the kids look forward to this every year :)
We also exchange gifts with my sister's kids while we are there.
Let's say the skateboard on the hardwood floor
(while holding a can of soda was funny) right Lleyton?
We ate our favorite Pizza until we could eat NO MORE ( 26 inches)
We laughed and watched our children make the best memories
with their Grammy and Grandpa!

We even went to our old HS and watched a Bball game. The best part of the game was that I was able to see my very BEST friend from high school. I haven't seen her forever and it was great to catch up for a little bit. I sure miss her!!

We ended the weekend going to church with my parents. It was awesome to be there with my parents, my sister and her family. It has been forever since we have all been together in the place where we first met Jesus.

It was a great way to celebrate the season.







As Dorothy once said .....there's no place like home.





















No comments:

Post a Comment