Because of the Lord's GREAT LOVE, we are not consumed, for his compassions NEVER fail.
They are new every morning; great is your FAITHFULNESS. Lamentations 3:22-23
Stopping by via Kelly's Korner...what a caring heart your daughter has! I'm a teacher and I had a student, a boy, a few years ago that starting growing his hair out in kindergarten to give to Locks of Love. He's done it twice since then and is in 5th grade now.
So proud of your little girl & she is beautiful either way! I showed this to my little girl Hallie of a wonderful example to put others before yourself-Blessings
It looks awesome!!! So proud of her!
ReplyDeleteStopping by via Kelly's Korner...what a caring heart your daughter has! I'm a teacher and I had a student, a boy, a few years ago that starting growing his hair out in kindergarten to give to Locks of Love. He's done it twice since then and is in 5th grade now.
ReplyDeleteSo proud of your little girl & she is beautiful either way! I showed this to my little girl Hallie of a wonderful example to put others before yourself-Blessings
ReplyDeleteGood for Arica!! That's awesome!
ReplyDelete